Urgent care with evening and weekend hours
Vanderbilt Children’s is here for you with pediatric urgent care when you need it most. Board-certified pediatricians are here nights and weekends, treating everything from flu and fevers to cuts and rashes. No appointment necessary — just walk right in or skip the wait and reserve a time online.
Monday–Friday: 2:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 12:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
Why choose Vanderbilt Children’s Urgent Care
- Highly Skilled Staff: Our clinics are staffed by board-certified Vanderbilt pediatricians who have expertise in providing urgent care for children of all ages, including infants.
- Convenient Care: We are open seven days a week with evening and weekend hours. When your child’s pediatrician is not available, you can rest assured that your child can still be treated by a pediatrician from Children’s Hospital.
- Coordination and Communication: To ensure your child receives consistent care, we send your child’s pediatrician a report of your child’s visit.
- Access to Ongoing or Advanced Care: If your child needs follow-up or specialty care, we can help you find a pediatrician or refer you to a specialist. We offer X-ray on-site to help diagnose fractures and other injuries.
Our board-certified pediatricians manage:
- Evaluation and splinting of arm and leg injuries
- Foreign objects in ears and noses
- Gastrointestinal illnesses, such as vomiting and diarrhea with mild dehydration
- Poison ivy, rashes, bug bites and skin infections
- Respiratory problems, such as coughs, asthma and croup
- Simple wounds
- Sore throats and ear infections
- Other illnesses and injuries